Here is the guideline walk you through the process of manually configuring Office 365 Setup Outlook. But before start following the given procedure, make sure Outlook app is installed in your system. Now, let’s begin:
- First, go to the “Control Panel” section and select the “Mail” option
- A new window will appear on the screen, click “Add” to add a profile
- Now, in the opened window, select “Manual setup” and then tap “Next”
- In the next step, select “Microsoft 365” and enter the details for your Microsoft 365 account and click “Next”
- The process will take a couple of seconds to verify the Microsoft 365 account. Once it is verified, the Autodiscover.xml login window will appear on the screen. Enter the Microsoft 365 account details and click “Next”
- When you’re done logging in with your Microsoft 365 account, a notification window will display on the screen.
Now, you can freely open Outlook on your system. The Outlook app will take a few seconds to Office 365 Setup Outlook account on it, and hence you can check all your Microsoft 365 emails via Outlook without any kind of interpretation.